The Academic Committee
Establishment and Duties
- It consists of Scientists who are determined by the decisions of the General Board of Directors from among those who have a scientific career in order to examine theses and studies prepared in accordance with the objectives of ASSAM and to make academic evaluations.
- The establishment of the committee, its working principles are determined by the General Board of Directors.
- The president of the committee and the division of duties, the procedures, principles and periods of the meeting are determined by the decisions of the Board consisting of the Committee Members.
- The Board gives scientific opinions on the evaluation of studies, examinations and theses that will provide a scientific career in Higher Education Institutions and their publication in the Association's media organs.
- Individuals to be elected to the Scientific Research and Academic Assessment Committee are not required to be members of ASSAM. The issues related to the employment of the members are determined by the General Board of Directors and the amount of their wages by the General Assembly.